Paintball reviews, videos, pictures, testing markers, equipment, pistols, fields, helmet cams, masks, hoppers and more.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Field test BT TM-15

So last weekend was the first time I played with my tm15 in a game. I must say I was impressed! We played 8 games and I had no issues with the marker, no breaks, no malfunctions, nada!! I am using the factory barrel and it shoots accurate and quiet as advertised.

I was using a halo too hopper and I found that only holding about 180 rounds was not good for this marker. So this week I ordered the empire prophecy with a 280 front cone. That should help when laying down some cover fire and rushing! In the mean time I posted some vids from the games on my website www.wcpclan.com check them out and enjoy. I'll post again after trying the prophecy. Later








-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment